Writer for Hire
Now I live a mundane life in Anchorage where I operate a very small, unusually non-profit making company, Precious Cargo, Ltd. I also write a weekly column for the Anchorage Daily News.
I'm a writer for hire. Having worked for politicians, I have no standards I will not stoop below if you pay me to write for you. Enjoy my site. And keep laughing. It beats hell out of the alternative. See my bio...
- Why didn’t we think of this?
- Friends in Alaska
- If it were not so tragic…
- What makes me nervous
- It is that kind of day
- It is simply too much
- Work together? Really?
- Mass shootings, The Little Elf, the election hangover
- All over but the shouting
- Raising the next generation of racists
- If there is any good in it
- Guns against rocks
- The media is as much to blame
- So my parents wouldn’t be Americans