Writer for Hire
Now I live a mundane life in Anchorage where I operate a very small, unusually non-profit making company, Precious Cargo, Ltd. I also write a weekly column for the Anchorage Daily News.
I'm a writer for hire. Having worked for politicians, I have no standards I will not stoop below if you pay me to write for you. Enjoy my site. And keep laughing. It beats hell out of the alternative. See my bio...
- We’ve not come far from Bedlam
- Police defunding
- I think I am handling this very well
- Columbus… really?
- The 60s didn’t change things
- My experience with sexual and domestic violence
- It finally happened
- I know I should not feel this way but
- We should all have goals like not opening the refrigerator every 15 minutes in the hope something interesting has developed in there
- From Margate, New Jersey
- Didn’t exercise before – won’t exercise now
- And the quarantine continues
- So I forgot
- Time is just different