Writer for Hire
Now I live a mundane life in Anchorage where I operate a very small, unusually non-profit making company, Precious Cargo, Ltd. I also write a weekly column for the Anchorage Daily News.
I'm a writer for hire. Having worked for politicians, I have no standards I will not stoop below if you pay me to write for you. Enjoy my site. And keep laughing. It beats hell out of the alternative. See my bio...
- (no title)
- I thank god every day
- Is it wrong to laugh
- Ah Rudy…
- You do not want to laugh but… Space Force?
- Send out those congratulation cards now!
- For me, there is no middle ground
- How you know you’re an old hippie
- Ah family
- It is just too exhausting
- When you’re not getting enough attention
- Do you feel safer now? Well, do you?
- One more time with feeling, guys
- God how I miss them
- Just my opinion