Writer for Hire
Now I live a mundane life in Anchorage where I operate a very small, unusually non-profit making company, Precious Cargo, Ltd. I also write a weekly column for the Anchorage Daily News.
I'm a writer for hire. Having worked for politicians, I have no standards I will not stoop below if you pay me to write for you. Enjoy my site. And keep laughing. It beats hell out of the alternative. See my bio...
- God help me – I like Mike Bloomberg
- Just remembering a day
- I can’t do it. I tried.
- A sad farewell
- It’s hard
- And so the world descends into madness
- Ah, Anchorage in the winter
- One more time with feeling
- Let it snow
- Ah the side eye
- And then I take a deep breath
- Yes, I celebrated
- I’m torn
- When it all runs out, then what?