Writer for Hire
Now I live a mundane life in Anchorage where I operate a very small, unusually non-profit making company, Precious Cargo, Ltd. I also write a weekly column for the Anchorage Daily News.
I'm a writer for hire. Having worked for politicians, I have no standards I will not stoop below if you pay me to write for you. Enjoy my site. And keep laughing. It beats hell out of the alternative. See my bio...
- I don’t understand
- Poor Orangeman
- Ick, ick, icky
- Why men should not be leading the world
- What we have is an embarrassment of riches
- Have they no shame?
- The more I think about it
- Well, if we couldn’t do it, at least the Germans could
- My microwave does not say hi back
- I wish I could get excited
- Political ethics… more ephemeral than spun sugar
- You just know he’s laughing
- Blaming the dogs is less embarrassing
- Why is it?
- Attention people who make tv shows