Writer for Hire
Now I live a mundane life in Anchorage where I operate a very small, unusually non-profit making company, Precious Cargo, Ltd. I also write a weekly column for the Anchorage Daily News.
I'm a writer for hire. Having worked for politicians, I have no standards I will not stoop below if you pay me to write for you. Enjoy my site. And keep laughing. It beats hell out of the alternative. See my bio...
- Seven years of bitching and they still didn’t think about coming up with a good replacement
- Learn the lesson from the Vietnam War generation
- Please make it stop
- Take that, you damn wasp!
- Perception is sometimes everything
- Ted Cruz liked porn on his twitter feed?
- Not all heroes are really heroes
- Let me see if I have this straight
- The common good
- Damn that fake news…
- Alaska Native Health care
- You know you’re getting old…
- Another scary headline
- White supremacists seem to be drawn to losers
- We are definitely not in Kansas anymore, Toto.