Writer for Hire
Now I live a mundane life in Anchorage where I operate a very small, unusually non-profit making company, Precious Cargo, Ltd. I also write a weekly column for the Anchorage Daily News.
I'm a writer for hire. Having worked for politicians, I have no standards I will not stoop below if you pay me to write for you. Enjoy my site. And keep laughing. It beats hell out of the alternative. See my bio...
- Orangeman looked so out of place
- It figures
- Deja-vu all over again
- Please make it stop
- There is no hope in sight
- Why you should only use one pharmacy for all your prescriptions
- Why do script writers hate women?
- If… when… Trump goes
- Why oh why
- Bird TLC auction
- What do the NCIS producers have against women?
- Adapting to changing circumstances
- Trump is irony deprived
- What are you waiting for? The birds will miss you if you’re not there. They may even tell their friends to crap on your car.