Writer for Hire
Now I live a mundane life in Anchorage where I operate a very small, unusually non-profit making company, Precious Cargo, Ltd. I also write a weekly column for the Anchorage Daily News.
I'm a writer for hire. Having worked for politicians, I have no standards I will not stoop below if you pay me to write for you. Enjoy my site. And keep laughing. It beats hell out of the alternative. See my bio...
- Keeping us off balance
- Who is the most bullied person on earth?
- How can anyone still deny climate change?
- Lisa – why I’m not impressed
- Columbus Day is not what it used to be
- And so it ends
- Lisa or Sarah – there is no difference
- What about the prosecutor?
- Prepare for the revolution
- The only anniversary I celebrate
- A scary world for young men
- I’ll always remember
- Sports, exercising and dangers
- I am so surprised
- Are you kidding me?