Writer for Hire
Now I live a mundane life in Anchorage where I operate a very small, unusually non-profit making company, Precious Cargo, Ltd. I also write a weekly column for the Anchorage Daily News.
I'm a writer for hire. Having worked for politicians, I have no standards I will not stoop below if you pay me to write for you. Enjoy my site. And keep laughing. It beats hell out of the alternative. See my bio...
- I love my friends but…
- I once did columns about the past year
- Why do we tolerate this?
- I always suspected
- Alaska – the forgotten state
- Ah the aftershocks
- For once, POS got it right
- This is so wrong
- The question that must be asked
- Way to go, Alaskans
- I got the message – you can stop shaking now
- Anchorage Earthquake update
- His gut is certainly big enough
- If he had Pinocchio’s nose
- Sarah Fuckabee Sanders