Writer for Hire
Now I live a mundane life in Anchorage where I operate a very small, unusually non-profit making company, Precious Cargo, Ltd. I also write a weekly column for the Anchorage Daily News.
I'm a writer for hire. Having worked for politicians, I have no standards I will not stoop below if you pay me to write for you. Enjoy my site. And keep laughing. It beats hell out of the alternative. See my bio...
- What some of us do on a Friday afternoon
- Was this their plan all along
- And this is why no one goes to downtown Anchorage
- So much in so little time
- The Republicans are strangely silent
- Not to worry
- My heart breaks
- So now we don’t respect the law?
- Are you kidding me?
- An interesting question
- Voting by mail
- The number is $18 billion
- A question