Writer for Hire
Now I live a mundane life in Anchorage where I operate a very small, unusually non-profit making company, Precious Cargo, Ltd. I also write a weekly column for the Anchorage Daily News.
I'm a writer for hire. Having worked for politicians, I have no standards I will not stoop below if you pay me to write for you. Enjoy my site. And keep laughing. It beats hell out of the alternative. See my bio...
- My friend Sandra
- Why I should never shop alone
- Ah, the life of a dog in my house
- The Catholic Church has no credibility when it comes to morality
- Given my life to date, when I see an email that says, “You’ve been selected”, I tend to think I’ve been selected to get malaria.
- The psychosis may run deeper than I thought
- Sending foster kids away
- Whitekeys, we’ll miss you
- It’s so sad
- Sorry for my absence
- Workout pants
- The rule of law
- It has now reached the level of gibberish
- Here’s the dream