Writer for Hire
Now I live a mundane life in Anchorage where I operate a very small, unusually non-profit making company, Precious Cargo, Ltd. I also write a weekly column for the Anchorage Daily News.
I'm a writer for hire. Having worked for politicians, I have no standards I will not stoop below if you pay me to write for you. Enjoy my site. And keep laughing. It beats hell out of the alternative. See my bio...
- Shakespeare was not out to make high school students crazy
- Is Bronson Anchorage’s dumbest mayor?
- The Supremes have become a bad joke
- Greyhound therapy is morally bankrupt
- Allow a child their right body
- Why does Governor Dunleavy hate education
- Dunleavy and Cubas – oh sweet Jesus!
- Cubas and Dunleavy and bitching about the summer cold in Anchorage
- College, NYC and tight dresses
- Texas tourniquets for kids
- I like to think…
- Proof the retirement years have not been wasted
- Oh dear god please stop!
- Dogs and birds
- How I know I’m old